Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Lovin' It August...

Here's what I'm lovin' in August...

Hiking...For the past week or so we've had P.E.R.F.E.C.T. weather...It was almost like fall, with the exception of a few 85+ degree days. On the nicer Saturdays we went out to Lawrence for a hike, the farmer's market, and coffee...The perfect day in our opinion.
Quite obviously, this is not what the views on our hikes look like, it would be nice though...Work on that, Kansas.

The Environment...We bought the Lorax last week, only because it was a 3-d movie, and we just bought a 3-d television...plus let's be honest Dr. Seuss was a genius...but it really got us thinking and talking about the environment and whether we were doing our part. So we started recycling at home (or attempting to) and since we are currently car shopping, we started looking at hybrids (I would love any and all information anyone has on these because I've heard both good and bad environmental studies!) We are also giving up our beloved paper plates (yes I'm that person that likes to use paper plates 4 nights a week to get out of doing dishes)...
The lotus flush mount.........Found here...It's obvious that I've always loved lighting with a nod to vintage, but I seriously have dreams about this light...I imagine it in a little girls nursery with gray walls, a white crib, and subtle pink accents...I'm only slightly crazy...
Bella Couture...This is an online boutique I found from a friend on Pinterest, basically every piece they sell I'm obsessed with...There's a good chance my entire next paycheck might go to this online establishment. To be honest the website kind of scared me away at first, because the pictures don't show the full piece of clothing/accessory, which is stressful to me (I have a pretty easy life) but once you click on the gallery photos you can see the full piece. Check them out they have really cute stuff, such as these:

          
Click on any picture for a direct link...
What about you guys? What are you loving this month?........

2 comments:

  1. I would have dreams about that lotus liht too...you're not the only crazy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip...am alaready shopping on this online boutique!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than seeing your lovely comments...except maybe wine...yeah wine makes me happier...but still I love your comments :)