Friday, August 24, 2012

What I've been pinning....

My laziness is seriously astounding....I complain about having no time to eat a proper meal, no time for a real workout, no time to brush my teeth (just making sure you're paying attention) and sometimes, no time for a conversation...yet, I can spend endless hours on Pinterest. Oh well....Here's what I've been pinning lately...

We have the hubby's 8 month old baby brother around sometimes (haha the first time I wrote this post I forgot the brother part...would have been fun to explain), therefore a glass coffee table isn't the greatest of options in our living room...plus we've always wanted something softer...So now I'm obsessed with the idea of diying a cocktail ottoman...Like these...Just click for source!


The newest thing in the blog world is hacking the Ikea Vittsjo Shelving unit... People have been painting them crazy good colors...

I seriously can't wait to take another trip to Ikea after seeing these.......
Love the idea of painting branches a bright color...such a simple and fun idea..
Great space, great layout...love the color scheme and those sofas are perfect...
Fantastic work space...loving the pink chair and eclectic mix...
These are fun...love halloween...definitely making these in gold this year to match my gold pumpkins :)
What have you been pinning lately?..........

2 comments:

  1. Love those glitter skull things! so fun for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get around to doing your own DIY ottoman please share! I would love to make one too!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than seeing your lovely comments...except maybe wine...yeah wine makes me happier...but still I love your comments :)