Friday, June 29, 2012

What I've been pinning...

For anyone who doesn't know, I'm obsessed with Pinterest...its a sickness...I may need an intervention....In the meantime, here's what I've been pinning...
I am obsessed with these studded doors...what an amazing idea!
Forget our future kids, I want one of these diy playhouses...imagine it with a small light and curtains around the sides for a reading nook...love it...
I love the idea of the sliding barn doors, so I really love the idea of sliding mirrored doors...Plus think how much light would bounce around the space!
I REALLY want to put in a cool backsplash in our kitchen, and while it probably wont be anything this intricate, I love this!

What have you guys been pinning lately?

1 comment:

Nothing makes me happier than seeing your lovely comments...except maybe wine...yeah wine makes me happier...but still I love your comments :)